ZPower's approach is to provide financial and technical resources to prepare the technology for deployment. Our purpose is not to simply be an investor, but a full partner in providing strategic financial, technical and marketing resources necessary to insure the commercial success of the technology globally.
Our structure is based on a program of global licensing, which from the experience of many successful companies, has proved to be a very "high leverage" route involving thousands of entrepreneurs around the world in the profitable deployment of diverse technologies and products.
Approximately twelve (12) Strategic Partners will be established throughout the world in the defined Territory areas. These Strategic Partners will be principally responsible for the licensing and implementation of the technologies within their territories, together with the oversight of manufacturing, marketing, and engineering programs. The Strategic Partners may not directly manufacture and market any products, but instead license, outsource, or authorize other companies and groups within their territory to perform these responsibilities.
ZPower is responsible for the vision and direction of the company in the new energy industry. ZPower will license the Technology to Strategic Partners (defined in various Territory areas) established throughout the world. These Strategic Parnters, although autonomous, will be able to draw upon the coordination and support from ZPower, including research and development, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing concepts. ZPower will also coordinate the lodgment and maintenance of patents and other areas of intellectual property. The headquarters are legally located in Nevada, USA and London, UK.
ZPower's primary functions will include:
- Primary technology co-ordination with our Energy Technology scientists and inventors
- Support of the ZPower Laboratories which will include the key scientists involved in the development of new energy generation devices. This group will be responsible for ongoing research and development.
- Lodgment and development of ongoing patent and trademark portfolios.
- Group licensing.
- To coordinate tiered "private" floats, joint ventures, and eventually public floats.
- Group technology transfers.
- Group coordination of direction and vision.
- Group coordination of infrastructure systems.
- Group coordination of engineering and research and development.
- Group PR, conferences, symposiums, etc.
- Group coordination of governmental interface and involvement.
Recognizing the size of the challenge, ZPower will co-ordinate the development and commercialization by sub-licensing the Technology throughout the world to approximately twelve (12) Strategic Partners, to be established as semi-autonomous organizations, tailored to local market, cultural and governmental conditions, whilst sharing technology, systems and ideas with other Strategic Partners within the organization.
These Strategic Partners will be principally responsible for the licensing and implementation of the technologies within their territories, together with the oversight of manufacturing, marketing, and engineering programs. The Strategic Partners will not directly manufacture and market any products, but instead license, outsource, or authorize other companies and groups within their territory to perform these responsibilities.
The Strategic Partners' responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversight of manufacturers, suppliers, and marketing groups within territory
- Establishment of sub-territories for specific applications or geographic areas
- Provision of application engineering and technical support
- Establishment of National licensees, Partnerships, and Joint Ventures
- Provision of legal and political protection of technology and patents within their territory
ZPower has a far reaching vision for the transition to clean, safe, non-polluting abundant energy throughout the world. To ensure the successful implementation of this vision, its introduction needs to incorporate a strategy that is inclusive of the bodies of authority throughout the world.
An new organization is required, which will be an independent, non-profit organization responsible for ensuring proper integration of these new energy technologies into society. For this reason, ZPower intends to fund and facilitate the formation of the Global Energy Stewardship Council (GESC). The purpose of the GESC is to hold the vision and ensure the correct implementation of the Technology into society.
The GESC will provide an interface to government, commercial / industrial, environmental and community leaders to ensure a smooth transition to sustainable energy production and use.
It is envisaged that the GESC's functions would include the following:
- Interfacing between the world-wide licensees of the Technology and government bodies, decision and policy makers, environmentalists and commerce.
- Ensuring the most rapid and harmonious integration into society of ZPower and other clean energy technologies (i.e. renewable energy, e.g., solar, wind, hydro, geothermal, etc.) thereby providing maximum environmental and humanitarian benefits while taking into consideration the group's corporate interests.
- Acceleration of humanitarian development (primarily in developing countries).
- Empowering groups and individuals to make informed and wise decisions in the long term interests of the planet.
In essence, the GESC is to be the conscience of the group, providing the balance between the commercial interests of energy companies and the environmental and humanitarian needs of the world. The GESC will be a body to listen, communicate and disseminate the issues of this transition to sustainable energy. The plan is to be inclusive of governments, industry, environmental and humanitarian organizations, and indeed all sectors of society.
The introduction of these technologies will forever transform the essence of our society, bringing about massive change on a scale equivalent to the industrial revolution.
The advent of a technology, which economically produces energy with no fuel or pollution, will create another historic leap in economic development. The global implications are vast, encompassing economic, political, social, humanitarian, scientific and even philosophical issues.
It is our intention to become a major source of energy generation technology in the late twenty-first century.
Download these documents in Adobe PDF format
Please note that these documents are under development